The Inquiry Intensive: Questions that Can Heal and Set You Free
Event Location: St. Luke’s Episcopal
9:30 – 4:30
Manager: Bonnie Riley
"What is the most important question in your life right now?
Discover that, and your journey begins."
The right questions can:
- Help you break through creative blocks
- Heal a broken heart
- Make important decisions
- Solve problems and most importantly
- Point your attention toward your true nature
This is not a classical meditation retreat where you are in silence the whole time and alternating between sitting and walking practices.
This is highly experiential and interactive. In addition to internally-focused practices, through inquiry with a partner and small groups, you'll meet new people in a safe and supportive environment.
You'll also learn:
- How to use intuitive inquiry as a tool for transformation
- Meditation techniques for calming and clear-seeing
- How to use writing as a tool for insight
- Some movement flows and guided relaxations that help shift your brainwave states to more open and intuitive levels of awareness
This venue is accessible for those with mobility impairments.